Recherche scientifique universitaire (thèses, mémoires de master) :
- Human Development Trust (HDT), June, 2011.
Gaps in Policies and Laws that Perpetuates Gender Based Violence in Tanzania
- The National Family Planning Research Agenda, 2013 — 2020.
- The United Republic of Tanzania-Ministry of Health and Social Welfare : National Family Planning Costed Implementation Program 2010 — 2015
- United Republic Of Tanzania — National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) : Tanzania Demographic and Health Survey (TDHS 2010)
- United Republic of Tanzania
Assessment of the Social welfare Workforce in Tanzania
Guga, E., Parry-Williams, J., & Dunn, A. (2009). Mapping and assessment of formal and informal child protection structures, systems and services in Tanzania. Report for UNICEF Tanzania. Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
- Betron, M. (2008). Gender-based violence in Tanzania : an assessment of policies services and promising interventions.
- G.Hermann (2014),Assessment report on alternative care system for children in Tanzania
- Janvier Rugira(2015) Forms, Causes, and Effects of Violence Against Women in Mbulu Tanzania
GENERAL EDUCATION JOURNAL ; Vol. 4 ; 1ssue 1 ; Pages 16–31 ; June